Your community newsletter is now available on the website. To access the prior months/years newsletters, please visit the Newsletter Page.
Saturdays & Sundays: 8:00AM -10:00PM
*If the guard is not present upon your arrival, please call 909-553-6332 for prompt service
Monday – Friday: 2:00PM – 10:00PM
- Pool hours are 2:00 PM to 10 PM
- Persons under the age of 14 are not allowed in the spa
- Reservations are still recommended but we can also accommodate walk-ins pending availability. You are welcome to stay an extra hour if space is available but will be asked to exit the pool area for 10 minutes so guards can sanitize the area
- Masks ARE required when:
- signing in with the guard
- walking around pool area (to/from restroom)
- Masks are NOT required when:
- sitting at tables or on lounge chairs
- when in water
- Unruly behavior will not be permitted in the pool area. Residents in violation will be asked to leave
- Main entrance/BBQ exit gates to pool will be deactivated the guard will allow entry based on availability
- Rippling Water + Angler Lane entrance gates will now close from midnight until 6:00 AM
- Paddle boats are open Monday – Sunday at 2:30, 3:30, 4:30 PM
Questions or concerns should be directed to Management or addressed at the next Board Meeting on June 24th.
If you have received a letter from the County of Riverside that pertains to Tierra Shores and Parcels/APN Numbers, please disregard.
We are working with the County and Tax Collector’s Office to determine if these belong to the Association and are correct or if there has been a mistake with the APN Numbers listed.
Please make sure that you complete the 2019 pool registration form. NO ONE will be allowed to enter the pool area without a proximity card and having submitted the pool form. Once you have completed this form, please forward it to the on-site office. The pool monitor will not be able to accept this form nor provide access to the facility.
Additionally, homeowners/renters that have been suspended will not be authorized to utilize the pool, spa and BBQ area.
Update as of July 24, 2019 at 2:00 a.m. PST
Great news! 😛
The well has been up and running as of Saturday, July 20, 2019.
It will continue to run until the lake is full.
I would like to update you all on the inspection results of the pumping equipment that was recovered from the bottom of the well.
It’s unfortunate to report that there are some problems. The vendor removed the end-cap of the sand perpetrator, and found that it was completely plugged with filter pack, aka gravel. This gravel is what filters the water coming into the well. The presence of this much gravel, is an indicator that a hole may have developed in the well casing, allowing gravel to intrude. It looks as though the pump has been passing gravel as well, this has caused the impeller skirt to wear thin, and break.
A video will need to be performed to see where the gravel may be coming from.
I would also like to inform you that the Board called an emergency meeting yesterday and approved the equipment needing to be replaced as well as the video log.
Please be advised that fishing is closed until further notice due to the water level. We apologize for any inconvenience.
As many of you have noticed, the lake level is dropping. Here is a quick explanation as to what happened. The Certilok pvc coupling broke causing the pump, motor, and some pvc pipe to drop to the bottom of the well. Unfortunately, the paddle boats will be closed until further notice.
The Board is working to resolve this issue in a timely manner. We will continue to make this one of our main priorities and keep you informed.